Whole Wheat Snickerdoodle Cookies
Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookie by far. I just love the smell of the cinnamon baking in the oven. And my whole apartment smelled absolutely amazing the other day from these whole wheat snickerdoodles! I wanted to healthify it up a bit, so I used some whole wheat flour and cut back on sugar and butter. Check it out these delicious cookies below!
- 1.5 Cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 5 Packets stevia
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1/4 Cup Ghee melted
- 1 Egg room temperature
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a large bowl mix together flower, baking powder, stevia and salt.
- In another bowl combine brown sugar, coconut oil, ghee, egg, vanilla and almond milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Let dough sit for 15 minutes while oven preheats.
- Separate into 12 small balls and slightly flatten.
- Bake cookies in oven for 8-10 minutes.
What are your favorite type of cookies?