By 0 Comments|
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE roasted vegetables. I know, I probably have 8 billion times already, so you get the point! But today I want to bring to you the deliciousness of roasted asparagus!
You want to start off by breaking off the little bottom part, which is very tough. You do this by grabbing each end and bending it. It will naturally break where the tough area ends! How great is that!
Lay the asparagus on a single layer on a baking sheet. Cover with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Roast at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes. (this will vary due to asparagus size, so keep an eye on them!)
They will turn out all crunchy on the top!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Break tough part of asparagus off (tip above)
3. Lay asparagus in single layer on baking sheet
4. Cover with olive oil, salt and pepper
5. Bake for about 40 minutes
← Previous Story Dijon Zucchini