Protecting Your Skin From The Sun
By 0 Comments|
Now that the weather is finally getting nice out, we are more likely to spend our time outdoors. With this comes an increase in sun exposure. Here are some ways to keep your skin safe in the sun.
- Cover up with light layers. Clothing can be a good protection against the sun.
- Use sunscreen of at least SPF 15. Apply every two hours, if you’ll be sweating apply more often.
- Remember to apply sunscreen everywhere that will be exposed. This includes, ears, feet, and nose.
- Stay in the shade as much as you can and avoid sitting outside unprotected for long periods of time.
- Wear sunglasses that block UVA and UVB rays. Your eyes are just as vulnerable as your skin against the sun.
- Don’t sit out and sunbath.
- Wear a hat. Wear a wide brimmed that will cover face, ears and neck. Fashionable and protects!
As I am outside for normally 1+ hour a day running, I have to be very cautious of this, because of direct sun exposure beating down on me for such a long time.
Take these tips into consideration before you go outside next time so you can protect your skin and keep it beautiful and healthy!
← Previous Story Benefits of Lifting Weights