Mini No Bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecakes
As you all know, I have such a sweet tooth! However, I try to stay away from desserts with added sugar a majority time to quiet that sugar craving. Balance is key, so when I say I limit desserts with added sugar, I mean I’m just not eating those high sugar desserts every single night of the week. To quiet that sweet treat craving, I created this delicious mini no bake vegan blueberry cheesecakes. They’re sweet, creamy and extremely satisfying for a quick post dinner bite.
- 1 Cup pitted prunes
- 1 Cup Pecans
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Soaked unsalted cashews
- 2/3 Cup frozen blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 Cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Soak cashews in water for 4+ hours.
- Meanwhile, for the crust, blend the prunes, pecans and salt in food processor.
- Prepare a cupcake tin diagonally crossing two pieces of parchment paper into each cupcake hole. (This is to help remove the cheesecakes once they are finished)
- Evenly distribute pecan/date mixture into each cupcake tin.
- In a blender blend together, cashews, blueberries, coconut oil and almond milk
- Spoon or pour blueberry mixture into each cupcake spot until 3/4 of the way up or to the top.
- Places in freezer for at least 2 hours to set. Can be made days in advance, just thaw for 30 minutes before serving.
What’s your favorite healthy sweet treat to satisfy those sugar cravings?