Healthy Peach Crumble
We bought those delicious peaches from the farmers market the other day and I was inspired to make some healthier peach crumble.
First, take one large peach and cut it into slices. In a bowl mix peach slices with 2 packets of truvia. Layer at the bottom of a small cast iron skillet.
In a small bowl mix, oats, oat flour, cinnamon, 2 packets of truvia, almond milk, and coconut butter. Cover peaches with oat mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- 1 Large Peach
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Packets Truvia
- 2 Tablespoons melted Coconut Butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Slice Peaches into long strips and layer into flat iron skillet.
- Mix together oat flour, oats, truvia, cinnamon, and coconut butter.
- Cover the peaches in the skillet with oat mixture
- Bake for 15-20 Minutes until slightly golden brown