Double Chocolate Brownies
By 4 Comments|
Let’s be real, I love chocolate. I also love healthifying recipes so today I figured I would try to conquer brownies!
They are moist and delicious inside!
Goey and chocolatey, what more could you ask for?
They turned out so much better than I could have ever hoped on my first try!
I also considered eating the entire pan of brownies, but decided to share them with my family.
1 & 1/3 cup oat flour
3/4 cup Coco Powder
1 Tablespoon brewed coffee
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp salt
12 packets of truvia
2 Tablespoons honey
3/4 cup egg beaters
1/3 cup Semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a saucepan melt coconut oil. Once melted add truvia and honey and cook for 2 minutes
3. Remove from heat and add applesauce, coco powder, coffee, and salt. Mix until well blended.
4. Slowly whisk in the egg beaters.
5. Slowly mix in the oat flour.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Spray an 8*8 pan with non stick cooking spray.
8. Poor brownie mixture into pan and bake for 25 minutes.
9. Let cool for 15-25 minutes.
I hope you guys enjoy these! I love them and love that I can make them with oat flour, a more heart healthy alternative than other options!
← Previous Story Banana Cinnamon Protein Pancake