Dark Chocolate Pretzel Covered Energy Balls
My favorite food combination is sweet and salty. Which makes these new dark chocolate covered pretzels sprinkled with nektar honey crystals super delicious! These chocolate covered pretzels would also make a great gift to that special someone on valentine’s day.
Not only that but today i’m going to share with you a recipe I made using these delicious pretzels!
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour (ground oats)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut shreds
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Nektar Naturals Honey Crystlas
- 6 Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels crushed
- Mix together, Oats, Oat Flour, Coconut shreds, Peanut butter, and nektar crystals.
- Roll the oat mixture into 1 inch balls- if needed add a splash of almond milk to make less dry.
- Roll the oat balls in the crushed pretzels
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Store in refrigerator until you want to eat.
You can order the Dark Chocolate covered pretzels here.
In Valentine’s day fashion, nektar naturals is letting you send a free love note to your valentine along with a packet of honey crystals: Nektar Naturals Valentine’s Day Honey Grams.
Go check it out and send something sweet to your sweet!