Creamy Vegan Dark Chocolate Pudding
Today I have whipped up some delicious vegan dark chocolate pudding. I have a major sweet tooth and always enjoy a sweet treat after dinner. One of my favorites is frozen grapes (they’re seriously the best!) But I’m alway looking for sweet, but healthier alternatives to full fat, high sugar sweets like ice cream. It’s totally okay to have those once in a while but when I like something sweet every night that can definitely be unhealthy. Recently I have been craving chocolate. I remember making this recipe a while back but never got around to posting it. It’s sweet, chocolatey, creamy, satisfying and vegan. A delicious blend of dark chocolate and some surprising ingredients!
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes cooked
- 2 Avocados
- 4 Tablespoons Dark Coco powder
- 2 Tablespoons Truvia
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a bowl combine sweet potatoes and avocados. Mash together until smooth. (****If you have a blender or food processor I would highly recommend it. It turns out extra smooth and creamy. Just simply blend all ingredients until smooth.)
- Add coco powder, trivia and milk.
- Mix thoroughly until creamy consistency.
What is your favorite sweet treat?
Do you like sweet or salty foods better?