Cilantro Avocado Quinoa Bowl
I love packing quinoa for my daily lunch but U have been looking for ways to spice it up and get out of the plain old plain old quinoa salad I have all the time. It being summer and all I am constantly craving fresh vegetables, which I certainly am not complaining about. I decided to jam pack this quinoa bowl with delicious and bright vegetables!
- 2 Cups cooked quinoa
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 2 Large ripe avocados
- 1 Bag kale prepared like this
- 1 Medium Bunch (about 1 cup) Cilantro
- Lime Juice
- 1/2 Tsp garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for Avocado Cilantro Sauce:
- In blender, blend together 1 bunch cilantro, 1 avocado, 2 tablespoon lime juice, 2 Tablespoons water and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Directions for Quinoa Bowl:
- Divide a medium bowl into 4 sections where you can place the quinoa, kale, tomato and avocado.
- Drizzle Avocado sauce over the quinoa bowl to add a punch of flavor.
What is your favorite way to prepare quinoa?
Are you someone who loves or hates cilantro?