Chocolate Protein Oat Muffins
By 0 Comments|
More chocolate! Today I have made some healthy chocolate protein and oat muffins for you to try out! I love eating these before or after a run for a little fueling up!
I hope you guys are in a chocolatey mood. I know during the winter months I normally am. Once summer comes I will have more fruity and citrus recipes, but for now it’s chocolate all the way!
So delicious and chocolatey!
1.5 cups oat flour
1/4 cup perfect fit protein powder (if you use another type add 2 extra truvia packets)
1 Tablespoon flax seeds
1 Teaspoon chia seeds
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
3 Tablespoons Coco powder
1 Tablespoon Baking powder
3/4 Cup egg beaters
1/2 cup + 1 Tablespoon Vanilla unsweetened Almond milk
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup Lite Maple Syrup
4 Packets Truvia
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Spray muffin tin with non stick spray.
4. Poor batter into muffin tins evenly. This batch should make about 10 muffins.
5. Bake for 17 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool for 20 minutes.
Note: I have found that they taste amazing with peanutbutter or pb2 on the top if you want to add a topping!
← Previous Story Guacamole