Cashew & Quinoa Crunch Chocolates
It’s officially holiday season! First let me wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. Have a wonderful day however you may celebrate! Now, onto Christmas! It’s the season for family and friends. And what better gift to give than homemade chocolates with a healthy twist. We all know nestle crunch bars but did you know that toasted quinoa can give that same crunchy texture! All that plus added protein!
- 1 Lb Dark Chocolate melted
- 2.5 Cups Salted Cashews pieces
- 2 Cups Quinoa
- In a sauce pan roast the dry quinoa in a pan for 5 minutes or until lightly brown on low heat.
- In a sauce pan, or double boiler melt the chocolate (be very careful not to burn it).
- Combine chocolate, cashews, and quinoa.
- Pour mixture onto baking pan and spread evenly.
- Stick in the refrigerator until chocolate is solidified (1-2 hrs)
Now that you have the snacks and gifts figured out, what’s Christmas without a lovely Christmas sweater? If you haven’t heard, Boohoo has some super cute Christmas sweaters as you can see mine below. It’s the absolute coziest!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Boohoo. The recipe and opinion in this post are completely my own.
What’s your favorite gift to make and give out for the holidays?