Baked Sweet Potato Fries
By 0 Comments|
Sweet potatoes are my favorite and after a few failed attempts and baking sweet potato fries, I have finally come up with the perfect recipe!
Cut into long strips.
Lay on baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes at 475 degrees.
Nice and crispy!
1 Large Sweet Potato
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat the oven to 475 degrees
2. Chop sweet potato into even slices
3. Lay on single layer on baking sheet
4. Drizzle with olive oil
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Bake for 10 minutes
7. Flip and bake for another 10 minutes
These taste absolutely fantastic and they are super filing! I often have them for a Saturday afternoon snack! But they are great with a meal as well.
← Previous Story Healthier Egg Salad