By 0 Comments|
I love that crunchy food but I hate to turn to un healthy chips, and crispy veggies down cut that crunchy craving. But, these do!
Slice apple on mandolin slicer.
Lay apples on single layer on baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake and enjoy!
1 Large apple
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Slice apples into slices on mandolin
3. Lay slices on baking sheet covered in parchment paper
4. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon
5. Bake for 40 minutes, flip and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool and enjoy
Be very careful with these while baking. You can go from under cooked to completely burnt in a minute, so just be sure to keep an eye on them towards the end!
← Previous Story Mango, Banana, Strawberry Smoothie