Almond Butter Granola
By 5 Comments|
I had 1 tablespoon of almond butter left in my jar. GASP! Good thing it’s almost grocery shopping day. Anyway, I wanted to make some almond butter granola for my yogurts in the morning. I came up with this little creation after looking at numerous almond butter granola recipes I had found. After my disaster of granola trial a month ago, this turned out so amazing that I had to share with you guys!
Almond butter mixture.
Mix in the oats.
Spread on baking sheet.
Finished product. Bake until golden brown.
1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 Tablespoon PB2
1 Tablespoon Almond Milk
Sprinkle of salt
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1.5 cups Oats
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Heat honey in bowl for 15 seconds
3. Add almond butter, pb2, and almond milk. Mix until smooth.
4. Mix in vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
5. Add oats to almond butter mixture.
6. Spray baking sheet with non stick spray.
7. Layer mixture on baking sheet evenly.
8. Bake for 6 minutes, flip/move around mixture and bake for another 5 minutes.
9. Let cool and enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from PB fingers Almond Butter Granola. Go check out her awesome blog and amazing recipes!
Hope you enjoy!
← Previous Story Double Chocolate Brownies